Friday 7 June 2019

rafting william pike

Leaving the school the excitement was on an all-time high well that's what we thought. As we got to the Polytechnic we had so much hype in our systems. We went into the shed and got an introduction to the instructor Alex Jasper Ruben Austin. Then we got changed and got are splash jacket and helmet. we hopped into the van hyped as Sammi was taking photos on snapchat we arrived at the Arnold we unloaded the equipment and walk up to the entry of the river played couple games and it was time to go into the river I was wee bit nervous but excited more as we got onto the river that whole nervous thing went away and I was 100% excitement Me Declyn Tristan had the funniest guide Ruben he was tell us about the greatest thing hot raro and the river jokes that are only told on the river they are funny as they are river jokes that I'm not telling you them because of the rule of what's said on the river stay on the river as are raft smash into the rapids it was so fun. We stop at a little cleary for a lunch break we got back on are raft went down the river. Then we hit pyramid rock that's normally two or three meters out of the water but we could just see it we nearly flipped but are guide Austin save it we all yelled back on the Job boys and we keeped rowing down the river into the rapids. We played a game about the trees what type of trees are they. Ruben said what’s that tree that looks like it has dreads we all said Rimu but I from like ,red beech,mountain beech,black beech,silver beech,and Rimu, there's more trees that I can’t think of them as went down the river we saw a dead cow by the side of the river then the guide said here's the finish.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Estella and I am a student in Room 14 at Mangapapa School. I really like your raft writing. It made me think of how much I would like to go rafting. Have you thought about adding a little bit more full stops, your sentences were a little long! If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://estellaslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Kade