Friday 7 June 2019

Charities that help people are way more important than charities that help animals

Charities that help people are way more important than charities that help animals.

I know that no living thing should suffer but humans are more important than animals because if a human gets cancer they need money for treatment but if they don’t have money charities can raise that money to get treatment.
We need animals to harvest like oil meat hair and more. But humans are more important than animals. Charities help humans with lots of things like raising money for disease and people that need help.

In my opinion, charities that help humans are more important than charities that help animals.

4 comments:


  1. Kade


    Kia ora my name is Azariah from mangapapa school i am a year 6 student i really like the way you told me your opinion About whether you think charities that help humans are better than charities that help animals I definitely agree with you because imagine what would happen if a dog came into a hospital with cancer and a human had cancer and the dog got treated first that will just suck wooden it i hope you read the hole commenT thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora My name is Kayla from Mangapapa school and I am in room 14.
    I really like the way you explained how people suffer in an everyday life.
    I also like how you had your own opinion on why you think humans need more help than animals
    Thanks Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Marlee as a year 6 student from Mangapapa in room 14 i really like how you explained a surfer life every day routine thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kade Harrison here from Awahono school. yeah i think they should spend money on human instead of animals two like only spending money on the animal if they are endangered and we need them.
    Yours sincerely Harrison

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Kade