Friday 10 August 2018

vietnam war social slam

My opinion:

 I reckon that the war should have not started because it was a waste of human life and America got no land and did not stop communism.  When did it happen 1955-1975. They started to plan the war in 1955 but combat started in 1965. Why did this happen? Communism. lots of countries were turning to it and America was about capitalism. Would this happen today? No. Nobody would go. There would be huge protests. Our military numbers are very small these days.

1 comment:

  1. It must have been incredibly scary for those soldiers who had to leave their friends and families and head off to an unknown country and fight. I am so glad I have never had to face anything like that.

    Why do you think the New Zealand military is smaller these days than it used to be?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Kade