Wednesday 26 September 2018

Kades 4J's running reflection

I went from running 22-minute run's and now running 16 17 18 minute run's pretty easily I know that's not that good but it is for me because I'm unfit and this has helped my fitness. Most schools in New Zealand don't run 2.6km on a daily basis. I and have learnt how to wake up every day and run the 2.6km run. And this has helped my fitness for west coast basketball running up and down the court when my fitness drops it's over the summer school holidays when it's seven week's away from school but last summer school holidays 20km every second day. One day I and Jack L biked 32.6km I'm planning to do the same thing. I have enjoyed the challenge and I'm sad to see it go I would like to thank my teachers Mr McAulay and Mr S-W.

1 comment:

  1. Kade, watching your journey with the run has been a personal highlight. Your attitude to personal fitness has been completely reversed and that is all down to you. I can't congratulate you enough!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Kade