Wednesday 21 March 2018

cave stream

One cold west coast morning we I arrived at the school I was hyped but then I remembered the long car drive what seemed hours we got to the cave running up that hill to get changed the adrenalin started pumping walk down that decked out in all my gear burning up in that Canterbury heat I sore that cave I was hyped touching that water nums you when you start to go into the cave quickly your feet go numb up the cave I had two big falls stuffed my.

 Arm it still hurt why I'm writing the caving experience and my leg its bruised it hurts it's all just a cool experience and adrenalin rush its fun highly recommended its time to get changed and drive back.

Kade
Year 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Kade