Wednesday 8 March 2017

fire snake VS water dog

One day a kid named jacky got a fire snake and went into the tall grass a rat poped out fire snake use ember the rat turns into ashs fire snake 500XP who is that its blue my rival you want a battle ok blue sents water dog go fire snake water dog use bubble dodge it fire snake use ember the lizard shot hot embers at the water dog then the water dog died and turned into XP MY water dog yelled blue GET reked yelled jacky now to turn you into XP jacky fire snake leveled up to 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Kade